Welcome to the Orem Utah Sunset Heights Multi-Stake Family History Center.
- One-on-one assistance
- Free access to subscription websites
- Classes on Family Tree, FamilySearch, subscription websites and various research topics
- Monday and Friday: 10 A.M. to 4 P.M.
- Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday: 10 A.M. to 4 P.M. and 6:30 P.M. to 9 P.M.
- Thursday evening by appointment – see SCHEDULING GROUPS
2016 Holiday Closures:
Jan 18, Martin Luther King Day (Monday)
Feb 15, President’s Day (Monday)
May 30, Memorial Day (Monday)
July 4, Independence Day (Monday)
July 25, Pioneer Day (Monday)
Sept 5, Labor Day (Monday)
Nov 23, closed after 1 pm- Nov 27, Thanksgiving (Wednesday- Friday)
Dec 19-Jan 2, 2017- Christmas (Monday-Friday, both weeks and Tuesday January 2, 2017)
We serve patrons in the four stake area of Cherry Hill, Lakeview, Sunset Heights and Vineyard and the community.
- 1260 South 400 West, Orem, Utah (adjacent to Utah Valley University)
- Directors: Ken and Cheryl Fugal, 801-221-4774
The Orem Sunset Heights Multi-Stake Family History Center—under the direction of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints—serves members of the Sunset Heights, Lakeview, Vineyard and Cherry Hill Stakes, but welcomes all. We are a resource for priesthood leaders in the work of salvation for the living and the dead, as well as for members as they identify their ancestors and provide temple ordinances for them. We serve those with an interest in family history, both individuals and groups, among our members and from our community. We provide a convenient, warm and welcoming environment in a well-maintained and technologically up-to-date facility, staffed by knowledgeable and helpful consultants. We encourage the sharing of family history information through participation with FamilySearch services, other genealogical organizations, and social media.