Before we closed, a FHC a patron remarked that having been to other family history centers, ours was the first whose staff members greeted her and actually sat down and worked with her on her family history. We are so thankful to have staff members who are willing to serve, continue learning and helping those who come to our Center.
We encourage you to attend staff meetings and also to read the follow-up information that includes a summary of the points covered at the meeting. We encourage you to go over this material to reinforce what you have learned. It is especially important to go over the material if you did not attend the meeting. If you feel that you need additional training, please feel free to contact the presenter.
October 2013 Staff Meeting Summary
Monthly Business: Ken Fugal
1. Introductions of new FHC assistant directors, Rod and Pat Cuthbert, and new staff members, Paul and Eleanore Curtis and Gary Downey
2. Information from the Family History Center Open House, October 4, 2013 FHC Open House Notes October 4, 2013 Handout
For Your Information:
- Key pad codes will continue as they are now until further notice.
- Keep the door to our new auxiliary room locked unless all the computers in the main room are in use. If the second room is used, have one of the staff members stationed in that room.
- Under the direction of the mission president, missionaries may be at the Center for a couple of hours each day to work on their Facebook pages.
- The cultural hall floor refinishing will be beginning the week of October 14th. There will probably be some odors, but fans will be available to direct the order away from the Center.
1. New Desktop- Don Engstrom
2. Sunset Heights Family History Center Blog- Cheryl Fugal
3. Pictures and Stories on Family Tree- Lynda Sorensen Photos and Stories Handout, Lynda Sorensen, Oct 2013